State police Kiski Valley report Anna M. McCuch, 26, of Saltsburg suffered a suspected minor injury during a two-vehicle crash on Route 22 in Salem Township around 7:58 p.m. Feb. 25. Police said an eastbound 2017 Chevrolet Trax driven by McCuch on Route 22 was stopped in the right lane when a 2009 Hyundai Accent driven by Kevin J. Rose, 32, of New Florence failed to slow down for traffic stopped at a red light and swerved into the right lane and struck the Chevrolet as it was attempting to leave the roadway. Mutual Aid EMS, Barry Kelley’s Township and Trooper Joshua Abernathy assisted state police on scene. Rose was cited for careless driving.
We have transitioned to a new user-friendly interactive website. You will need an account and a subscription to see the site in its entirety.
HOME DELIVERY subscribers get online access for free with their subscription. If you are a home delivery subscriber, create a new account and follow the directions to validate your home delivery subscription.
If you were a previous ONLINE ONLY subscriber, you should have received an email with directions on how to log in. If you are still experiencing issues contact us at email@example.com.
- Westmoreland County adds 53 new coronavirus cases Thursday
- DASB adopts 2021-22 tentative budget with no tax hike
- Federal funds a factor in DASB's decision to not raise taxes
- Former Unity Township man's family shares passion for flying
- Opportunistic Wildcats complete series sweep against Penn-Trafford
- Lady Wildcats fall to Mount Lebanon in lacrosse
- Baking With Lucy celebrating mothers in the kitchen
- Williams tosses two no-hitters, strikes out 25 batters in GL's sweep of Gateway
- Hood helps playoff-bound Trojans outduel Wagner, MPA
- Berger, Lady Trojans rout Valley following layoff
- Westmoreland County coronavirus cases jump by 143 Wednesday
- Mark E. Shaffer
- PennDOT announces work planned for week of May 3 in Westmoreland County
- State police searching for elderly man reported missing from Wimmerton area Saturday
- Ohio men charged in Unity Twp. equipment theft
- Melody Wells Castellani
- Brian D. Patterson
- County adds 293 coronavirus cases in three days over weekend
- Rotary Club of Latrobe celebrating 100th anniversary
- Mary Bernadette Marshall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.