State police at Indiana report two men are accused of stealing three 10-packs of Fireball whiskey from a Sheetz store at 610 Route 22 in Burrell Township around 10:12 p.m. March 3. Police said the men fled the scene heading west on Route 22 in a black Chrysler 300 with tinted windows and black rims. Police said the passenger, a Black man wearing a black coat, with a thick fur collar, pink baseball cap, white glasses and carrying a silver cane, entered the store two separate times, removing one to two packs each time. The driver of the vehicle was a Black man wearing a fur coat with a black man-bun hairstyle.
We have transitioned to a new user-friendly interactive website. You will need an account and a subscription to see the site in its entirety.
HOME DELIVERY subscribers get online access for free with their subscription. If you are a home delivery subscriber, create a new account and follow the directions to validate your home delivery subscription.
If you were a previous ONLINE ONLY subscriber, you should have received an email with directions on how to log in. If you are still experiencing issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No county real estate transfers this week
- County coronavirus cases slowing, 36 reported Thursday
- Unity approves joining regional Latrobe joint recreation commission
- Commissioners anticipate $105 million in federal coronavirus relief
- TJ denies Wildcats chance at share of section girls' softball title
- Area softball teams learn playoff fates
- Lady Wildcats prep for lacrosse playoffs with win
- 3 incumbents, 4 challengers vie for 3 GLSB seats
- Mylant seeking re-election, Murphy challenging for Unity Twp. supervisor seat
- LVSD school board primary race features 9 candidates for 4 seats
- Westmoreland County coronavirus case total increases by 218 over weekend
- Challengers, incumbents dot crowded Derry Area School Board race
- Latrobe seeking new city secretary, director of finance, administration
- Westmoreland County adds 79 coronavirus cases after posting lowest single-day total in months Monday
- Palmer airport gearing up for 'drive-in' Westmoreland airshow
- Thomas Octave honored with Boniface Wimmer Faculty Award
- PennDOT issues Westmoreland County maintenance update for week of May 10
- 2 GL grads, Excela Health employees recognized during WCCC’s commencement
- Steven LoCascio
- New GLSD initiative seeks new or used sports equipment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.